Wednesday 1 October 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri

I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri to all my family, friends n all Muslims in the world. This morning after solat aidil fitri we gathered around our family to have our Raya breakfast. Mak cooked lontong, rendang itik (which the first time I tried n not bad), sambal tumis udang n sate goreng.


Later on was the photo session which we loved most. Everybody like posing maut showing off the baju raya. Our family color theme this year is purple. Later on everybody started to salam raya with Atok & Wan. The feeling-feeling session. The part that the kids looking forward was ‘duit raya’.


Nabila n Hakeem were very excited getting their Raya pack. They didn’t really care the amount of money inside but they were thrilled to get many Raya packs. They kept counting how many packs they got.

After that all of us went around to our relatives’ house nearby. I hardly meet n know them n this Raya is actually the opportunity for me to get to know them. We went back for a short break n later on continued to another relative’s house which is further that we had to drive.

I was totally flat when reached home. I kept eating non-stop from house to house. But apart of that I really enjoyed my Eid here. Be around with my family, in laws n relatives. This is also the first time for Nabila n Hakeem experienced their Raya here. They were very happy n excited especially the time putting on their baju melayu, baju kurung n duit raya!

Tomorrow early in the morning, we will be driving back to Alor Setar. It’s a long journey but I am sure all of us are so eager to meet the family in Kedah.

Wishing again Selamat Hari Raya dan Maaf Dzahir Batin.

No comments: