Thursday 16 October 2008

The Service

I hate when the first time walk in to the shop n not being attended. This is especially when I am so keen to buy something there but being ignored.

It’s understood if the shop is busy with other customers n not enough people to attend others but what I cannot tolerate if the salesman/salesgirl just stand or sit at one corner ignoring people coming in to the shop.

I had encounter a few scenarios that were totally pissed me off. Once I went to a curtain shop – Baagus. The salesgirl was busy talking on her hp when I walked in. I then wandered around n tried to call her for enquiry. She just stood there ignoring me. I then went straight to her face n asked her about the material but she mumbled something that I couldn’t understand.

Fed up with her attitude I just walked to the exit door n she quickly opened the door in a way like chasing me out. I turned my head looked at her but she still busied on the phone n didn’t bother to look back at me. Really made my blood go upstairs! I even had been to MACY for some enquiries. The salesgirl greeted me with a sour face n macam nak tak nak layan. The same goes to SSF curtain. They won’t bother to come to you, unless u go to them who sit at the table.

But I am glad that I’ve been introduced to a curtain shop (not with a big name) that all the staffs are so humble n helpful. The moment I walked in to the shop, they stopped their current work n make sure a person came to attend me. I was there actually to make some enquiries however at the end made my curtain there for my new house.

Recently Mr Contractor brought me to one shop sell all the lockset for the doors. The shop has variety types of imported lockset n of course the price is so unbelievable. He showed us around n arrogantly told us that his customers are mostly from Country Heights n Sieramass. Hmm.. ok.. ok.. I told myself.. boleh belah.. I will certainly not buying anything from you.

Last two days, I went to one lockset shop at SS2 (which I google from internet). I was also attended by the owner. They also sell variety types of imported lockset. The owner was so humble helped n recommended me the lockset which suit my budget. I walked out happily from the shop with the lockset in my car.

Isn’t it easy if all the sales person do what they are suppose to do. The customers are not just happy with the service but it also gives them a business. I feel sorry to the company/shop that has a staff with such attitude. It doesn’t matter who walk in to the shop – just treat all the customers with a big smile n best service.

Don’t they know that the buying power is in woman’s hand? If they know how to talk n persuade them, they will end up buying all in the shop! Or else.. rugi.. rugi..

No comments: