Saturday 11 October 2008

Raya Open House



Today I got my first invitation Raya open house. It’s at my cousin’s house at Subang Bistari. We reached there around 2.15pm. The foods were good. They had bihun sup Kedah, roti jala, ketupat, satay n barb-q.

I have started eating non-stop once reached there. Memang betul2 pulun ni. It started to rain heavily when the tuan rumah had got ready with the barb-q set n fire. But that still didn’t stop them n us to continue n enjoy the food.


The lamb, chicken barb-q was delicious. The secret receipe from the ‘chef’. Mem besar bungkus daging n ikat plastik je lah! We waited until the rain stopped then made a move. The traffic was bad during our way back home.

I am looking forward for another invitation Raya open house next Sunday. Wah.. best ah.. Orang Kay Ell memang suka n berebut nak buat open house!

No comments: