Thursday 2 October 2008

Eid in Alor Setar



We departed from Malacca at 4.30am. We had a few stops n reached Alor Setar at 11.30am. I am so happy n glad to see my father. My second brother was about to depart to Kelantan n I managed to catch him before he leaved. Later on my youngest brother came to join us. It’s good to have your family around especially during Raya.


In the afternoon we went to my youngest brother’s house. Rumah orang bujang but indeed berbesar hati jamu kami kuih raya n kek. Later on in the evening I went to my Aunty’s house. We stayed n chit-chatting till night. There seem lots of things to catch up. When we came back home, my hubby’s schoolmate came. They stayed up till midnight.

I am very happy. Very happy to be back to my hometown. To be back to my mom’s house (rumah pusaka). To be able to see all my brothers n relatives. And the happiest part is to see the smile n happiness in my father’s eyes n face.

No comments: