Friday 3 October 2008

Still in Raya Mood

My activities in Kedah will always be the makan-makan session. We just love to gather around with our close family n having the eating session. Be it either at home or outside. It’s always turn out to be the greatest n jolly occasion.

In the afternoon my cousin Kak Yan had her open house. She cooked nasi tomato, lontong, ketupat n all kind of cookies. The foods were super yummy. Hakeem who’s quite close to my cousin really got special attention from her. He got a special massage from his Mak Yan after his lunch. My cousin really spoilt him while she was taking care of Hakeem when I was away for the recent Umrah. So he’s the centre of attraction today!

At the night time, my Uncle treated us for a seafood dinner at Kuala Perlis. It’s about an 1 hour drive from Alor Setar. Though it’s quite far but it was really worth as the food memang sedap. My hubby at that time was not really feeling very well pun makan sakan.


I really enjoy the company of my family here. The jokes, laugh, chatting n get together that made us closer. These are the only bunch of relatives that always has a special place in my heart. One thing for sure, I will miss them a lot.

No comments: