Monday 13 October 2008

Sweat Off

After 2 months break n being leisure spoiling myself – makan, tidur, makan, tidur I finally starts my gym session today. I’ve been thinking to go to the club earlier but as usual with the reasons busy n always busy.. I almost forgot about it. Furthermore after puasa macam terperasaan yg badan dah kurus.. ahaks.. still maintain, that is why I don’t feel any pressure to do any exercise!

Until last week the person from the club called me reminding that my membership almost expired then ahaa… only I realized I have not gone to the gym for a long time. So today with full of determination I get myself to drive to the club.

When reached there, I just realized that I miss the place so much. So today I started with a light cardio n hopefully to continue going there every day without failed. Huh.. keazaman yg cukup tinggi!

No comments: