Thursday 23 October 2008

Warehouse Sale!



Today after sent my kids to school, I went to have breakfast with my dad. As planned, we went to Metrojaya Warehouse Sale. It is located at Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam. The sale starts at 10.00am. We reached there at 10.15 am n the car park had already full.

I thought of coming today since this is the first day furthermore it’s working day n not to expect so many people to turn up at early hours. But I was definitely wrong. You just name any sale or warehouse sale, surely berduyun-duyun rakyat Malaysia membanjiri tempat tu.

Metrojaya is having sales up to 70% from apparels, handbags, shoes, home appliances n more. I wanted to go to the cosmetic n perfume section but it was very crowded. We have to wait n queue up to enter that section. I waited for 15min n then gave up.

When I wanted to pay, I saw a long stretch of queue till the entrance of the Stadium. I was looking for my dad n saw him standing rightly in front of the cashier. Thank God. I called him, smiling n walked to him pretending like he was there waiting for me. I settled the bill n we walked out from the stadium happily.

Huh.. just imagine if I were to miss my dad.. I would recommend u all to go as this is a good bargain. My advise, go early in the morning, leave your kids at home n bring lots of money!

Though the place is fully a/c but it might not be comfortable for the kids. Ye lah.. mana mak nak nengok barang n nak perhatikan anak lagi.. When I was there just now, I heard an announcement of mother looking for her lost child!

1 comment:

Intan said...

hi voguemom..

thanks for sharing! saya ingat nak pegi jugak tapi last2 tak jadi..and ended up pesan perfume je kat my brother yg pegi..