Saturday 11 October 2008

Hakeem Wants A Bicycle!

When reached home after my cousin’s Raya open house, Hakeem suddenly was asking me to buy for him a bicycle. Reason is because he saw kids were playing bicycle outside our house. I talked n explained to him that we have to wait for Ayah to come back to buy him a bicycle.

Then he asked me is it because it’s expensive that I have no money to buy n have to wait for Ayah? I said YES n further more I do not know what kind of bicycle which is best for him. He still not satisfied with my explanation kept on begging n nagging me.

He didn’t want to go inside the house but just stand n stay there watching other kids playing bicycle. Pitty my boy. At the same time I had to attend Nabila who also was not in a good mood as she just woke up from a short nap in the car. I asked my maid to get Hakeem to come inside the house.

After five minutes, Hakeem reluctantly cried walked in to the house. He was crying complaining about something. I couldn’t understand any single word n asked him tell me all over again. He told me that he asked Kakak Karsih (my maid) to go away but she didn’t go. Hakeem said my maid just stand there n moving one step bit by bit n that annoyed him.

I then asked my maid what was actually happened n she told me the same version of story. My maid said – saya enggak paham ibuk, apa Hakeem cakap. My maid actually is having quite tough time n difficulty to communicate with my children. She couldn’t understand English which I didn’t expect her to.

Nabila now good n can speak Bahasa (still not really good in making sentence, but at least understand) n she always be the middle person for Hakeem n the maid. But sometimes I think Nabila also got fed up n just don’t bother to help both of them. Hakeem sometimes too, angry n drives him crazy as he always complained that the maid couldn’t understand what he wants.

Hehehehe.. susah ah macam ni.. So now either Hakeem has to learn Bahasa or my maid has to learn English. Which I prefer Hakeem to take in charge!

Back to the bicycle issue, Hakeem still talking about wanting it so much. He said he had a bicycle before n wanted it back. He even said that he was having a dream of owning a bicycle. Hmm… I don’t know when he will stop talking about this bicycle. But one thing for sure, I will definitely get my hubby to buy one for him when he gets back.

No comments: