Sunday 5 October 2008

When It Comes To The End



On our last day in Kedah, we decided to have a breakfast our favourite roti boom at Mee Abu nearby my house. As expected there were so many people n some of them who were waiting for take away had to queue till outside of the restaurant.

We managed to get a table but had to wait for almost 30 minutes for the food to come. When the food arrived, Hakeem was the one who most excited. This is his favourite. The roti is so soft n fluffy. Again memang berbaloi tunggu…

At 2.00pm we departed from Alor Setar for our long journey back to our home in Shah Alam. There were so many cars n when reached Juru, Penang the traffic had getting slower. It continued even after toll.

I couldn’t recall anymore the name of the place but it was totally massive jam thru out our journey. It started from Penang, Changkat Jering, Gua Tempurung n a few other places. There were no accidents seen but the cars were crawling veryyyyyy slowwwwww. It sometimes even stop for 30 seconds then moved a bit then stopped n moved…

I was doing the driving for the first half of the journey as hubby was not feeling very well. I can feel that my butt dah nipis n my back n feet macam nak tercabut. We finally reached home at 12.30 midnight. Just imagine… we were stuck on the road for 10 ½ drive which normally it takes only 5 hours journey! Luckily all my children were doing fine in the car n tak meragam.

On top of that, the saddest part is my hubby is leaving us again. We sent him off to the airport today afternoon. I don’t know why but this time I was really emotional n sad to see him going. I even cried! sob sob sob..

I pray that my hubby will have a safe journey. We really enjoy our raya this time. Our first raya in Malaysia after sooo long.. n this is my best raya.

1 comment:

Honey said...

Salam Eid Dear Kak Intan
You guys had fun, can see that eh
Maaf Zahir Batin


Hani