Tuesday 7 October 2008

The Helper

Yesterday finally I received my maid. I went to collect her at the Maid Agency. The maid was actually ready two weeks ago. The agency called me while I was on the way picking up my children from school n planned to go back to Malacca for Raya on that day. So I decided to let her stay at the Agency’s hostel n picked her up yesterday.

She is 23 years old from Cirebon, Jawa Barat. So far during this last 2 days she had been doing what she’s supposed to do. Maybe it’s too early for me to judge but I can see that she’s a hardworking, polite n fast learner. My two little kids seem to get along with her quite well.

I hope that she will sustain n continue performing her work as good as what I’ve seen for the last couple days. And now.. mak boleh ah relax sikit. Time to schedule for my cooking, quran classes n also indulging myself – spa n facial which I have not done that for ages!

No comments: