Wednesday 15 October 2008

My Girlfriends

I miss my friends. Be it either my school mates or college mates or friends during my career day’s n even friends during those days I’ve settled to be as a fulltime housewife, I miss all of them. I still do keep in touch with some of my old time friends but to meet n be together like before is definitely impossible.

I can say that I am a kind of person that very friendly n easily making new friends. So wherever I go n settle down, I will get new circle of friends. But believe it or not, I don’t have any particular friends that I hang up with since I came back here.

I just realized that while I was driving to pick up my kids from school today. I was thinking about my life here n what I have been doing n all this while I did everything alone by myself. I hardly talk to people especially what u called ‘friends’.

The person that I frequently talk to is my children. The next one will be the person who involve with my house project – mr contractor, workers, sales man, etc. Then I will meet my sister in-law twice a week (because we send our children to the same quran class) n there’s always lots of things to talk about with her. I will always call my cousin in Kedah thrice a week just to have the merapu session with her. Whenever I felt bored n tense I called her. I will just dump everything to her n she will always be there to be my good listener.

If I want to go out n need a companion the person that I always bother will be my cousin, Dhaniah. That is also depends on her availability. Otherwise, my life will only revolve around my family. Frankly, I don’t really feel the emptiness maybe because I am always busy with my daily activities. I am always busy doing this n that which sometimes I feel that I even have no time for myself.

BUT at times I do feel lonely n longing for my girlfriends. You know especially when u need somebody to talk to. Woman to woman talk.. And at that time all the sweet faces of my girlfriends will flash in front of me. I just missed the moments of we holding hands, crying n comforting each others, laughing n sharing stories. I just missed all that. Whenever I passed by Starbucks or any Mamak restaurant it always reminds me the coffee morning that I used to have with my girlfriends.

To all my girlfriends out there, though we hardly see n talk but all of u are always on my mind. The glorious n wonderful time that we had together will always be treasured in my life. I miss all of u. Love u all..

No comments: