Monday 20 October 2008

I Am Pleased

Today I attended Nabila n Hakeem parents meet teacher meeting. First it started with Nabila. I was briefed by her class teacher, Mrs Tate about her progress in class. Nabila is doing very well. She’s the top in the class. In fact she is actually had achieved beyond the level of her class. The teacher was very pleased n contented. I indeed was very happy n pleased to hear all the good comments from her class teacher. Well done Nabila.

As for Mr Hakeem – the teacher described him as a happy boy. He sometimes can be playful but when he started to be serious, he amazed the class teacher – Miss Andrea with his cleverness. He concentrated n responded well in the class. He did his work neatly n tidily. I was quite surprise when the teacher showed his work. It’s very neat compared to the one that I used to see when he did at home.

The teacher also said that Hakeem is very talkative. Once he started to talk, he will just keep chatty on n on till the teacher has to stop him. There was at one time when the teacher praised him because of his good work n he answered – I know that I am good. Do u know why? It is because I went to the school before n I learned this. Then I ……… - the teacher has to stop him then. I was laughing out loud when his teacher told me that.

Hakeem even told Miss Andrea that he has a little brother at home n all this while the teacher believed him until I told her that he is the only boy in the family. His teacher said when he started to tell story, he will do that persuasively n enthusiastically. That made it so hard for the teacher not to believe it. Hehehehhe.. I can imagine that.. Hakeem - the boy who is full of creativity imaginations.

Anyway I am so happy that Nabila n Hakeem have settled well here. They are happy with the school n doing fine as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuuhuhu.... you better go and check........ maybe Hakeems brother's coming soon... huhuhuhuhuhu.....

Nabila,she's a grown up gurl now.... wow... so tall.... uhuhuhuhhuu