Tuesday 10 August 2010

Sayonara My Baby


After about two weeks advertised for sale, finally my baby has been sold! I used this car for not even a year. I love the car because it is small, cute and I can ‘cilop’ here and there easily… It is a good car!

When I told the children that we have to sell our Swift they were non-stop asking why and why.. This morning when I looked out from the house, no more my Swift.. Warghhhhhh..

We are actually starting selling our cars while it is still pricey in the market as I plan to follow hubby staying abroad next year.

So there it goes my little baby. We have another car to let go and if anyone interested in MPV, just buzz me k…



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dulu punya layout lagi cool, simple dan relax...yg ni nampak cam kedai aiskrim je...

Vogue Mom said...

Hahahahaha.. tadi tgh test ah.. tak sangka ter'update'. Ni ok kut... takde ah mcm kedai aiskrim.. sekali sekali tuka baju ah... :P

Anonymous said...

ok la jugak..nampak lembut sikit...