Saturday 7 August 2010

Reminiscing Memories


Today we were invited to Rashad’s birthday. Rashad is a son to my dearest friend, Oja when I was staying in Oman. I’ve not met Oja for two years. She is now in Doha. She is back to KL for their summer holiday.


It has been such a long time and I am so please to meet her. Rashad turns seven this year. The little Rashad now is a handsome and big boy. Aleesya the little girl hardly recognized us as she was still young when we left Oman. My children were so delighted to meet them too.


My time spent with her reminded me of all the good memories we had together. There were lots of things to catch up and rasa tak puas je jumpa.. I will meet her again for sure before she leave for Doha.

Happy Birthday Rashad and to you too Oja. May Allah bless both of you and be happy always!


No comments: