Monday 16 August 2010

Go Western...

Today in the morning Hakeem came to me and said that he was craving of eating pizza. He wanted to have that for our Iftar. When I asked Nabila and Nadira, they cheered agreed happily. Hmm.. so today I decided to prepare ‘western’ iftar.. memandangkan semua tekak nak jadi orang putih… :)


Pizza… well that surely ordered from our favorite Dominos. The pizza package came with chicken barb-q. Beside that I also cooked grilled salmon and mash potato. I always stock fresh salmon in my fridge as my children love to eat those. The salmon I bought fresh from Shah Alam market which only available on the weekend.


I made simple grilled salmon – just marinate with salt & pepper then grilled with butter. As for the mash potato – mashed and poured with mushroom black pepper gravy.. Yummy.. yummy…

All of us enjoyed the meal so much. As for the desert.. my homemade jelly which Nabila had those non-stop. Now.. for sahur… I am still thinking what to cook?

No comments: