Saturday 1 August 2009

The More The Merrier

My children are having their school holiday right now. It has been 3 weeks since n they have complained of getting bored n missing their friends. Hakeem kept asking is it tomorrow a school day mommy?

I was suppose to invite their friends coming over yesterday but have to postpone it coz I am still not feeling very well. This morning I have my aunty came over bringing my cousin’s children together. So my kids ibarat bulan jatuh ke riba..



Nabila is actually not feeling very well. She is having fever – got it from me. But still she doesn’t want to be left out.

So today Nabila and Hakeem were non stop playing from morning till now. Starting from dirtying their hands doing painting, main cikgu2, open a restaurants n shops, hide & seek n all sorts of games..

They do enjoying themselves.

No comments: