Friday 28 August 2009

Birthday Wish For My Husband



I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my dearest husband. Semoga panjang umur, sihat sentiasa dan dilindungi Allah S.W.T.

He is 41 years old today. Though he is a year older but he is still the same man that I first met. My hubby has a small body frame n shorter than me. To me he always looks like budak sekolah
this is supposed to be a compliment ye bang…

He is a man full with humour n always make everybody laughs especially my children. I fell in love with him for this reason – always make me happy n smile.

I am proud n blessed to have him in my life. He provides the family the best out of the best. Like my son always said – Ayah is a hero. He is indeed a hero in our family.

On this special day I pray n wish that Allah will give a good health, happiness to him n our family. You are a wonderful husband n I love you in every way. Happy Birthday..

No comments: