Monday 6 July 2009

Truly Blessed



First of all I would like to express my gratitude to Allah S.W.T. Hakeem is now fully recover from his fever n free infection in all the tests. After six days staying at the hospital, we finally got to get back home today. Hakeem is so happy n back to himself – very active running, playing n not to mention the babbling n non ending talking.

For the past six days, I left my house with only my children, cousin n maid. After two days my aunty arrived to be with them. I am totally blessed n thankful to my dearest cousin Dhaniah. She has been so kind n very helpful to send n pick Nabila to/from school. What will I do without u Danny… Semoga Allah membalas segala budi baikmu itu.

When I was alone at the hospital, I was thinking a lot about my children n home. How I wish hubby is around. I hate to trouble people. I hate when people start to think I am a burden to them. I know the fact that there are things that I can never do alone. Therefore I am so grateful to have people around me that I love n care. This bunch of people that have a warm heart n always be there when I need a hand.

I have father, brothers, cousins, aunties, uncles, mother in-law, SIL who on & on showed their concerns n worries about Hakeem. Thank u so much n I do really appreciate that.

Now I am back at home n gonna have a good sleep on my bed tonight.

No comments: