Saturday 4 July 2009

Happy Birthday Voguemom



Today is exactly 3 years I’ve started as a blogger - a profession that I love at the moment. My blog – scritch & scratch is mainly just about what’s going on thru out the journey of my life.

I sometimes love to knock the keyboard n share thoughts with others. For some people it could be rubbish or probably sort of me bragging about what’s going on in my life. But well… it’s my blog.. hehehhehe.. I can write whatever I want.

To who ever who loves to read my blog – thank you so much. To who ever that I might have hurt your feelings without I realize – I am very sorry.

Anyway after 3 years, I am proud to still have the same excitement n enthusiasm every day to write something in my blog. And I will never stop.. Insyaalah.

Happy birthday voguemom.

No comments: