Monday 1 November 2010

Hey... I Am Back..


I have been silence from blogging for two weeks/14 days/840 hours. If you ask me why, I have no answer for that. Anyway for the past couple weeks, lots of activities occurred.

Beside with my normal daily routine, I am now busying preparing for my brother coming wedding. My part is doing all those hantaran stuffs and gifts. Tak ah terror mana pun.. but I just like doing it.

My children were busy with their school’s activity, trip and friend’s birthday party. Talking about birthday, Nabila’s birthday is just around the corner. I am now starting planning to make a party for her. Hmmm…. Another task..

I also got bulk order for my kek lapis.. Sometimes I just feel there are so many things come at one time that I just couldn’t take anymore. I want to do and venture lots of things but at the same time I don’t have enough time and energy.

I sometimes have to calm down and tell myself that I am not a superwoman. Take one thing at a time, organize it and take things slowly. But still I get myself kelam kabut till semput kekadang..

Anyway.. I am back again.. yeah.. hopefully with more discipline to drag myself sit in front of my lappy to type interesting stories! Till then.. cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haa finally....rindu celoteh kak intan...Welcome Back bebey! hihihi