Wednesday 17 December 2008

Sweet 19 - Faizah



I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my dearest daughter Ashley Faizah. I’ve known you since you were a sweet cute little girl to now a grown up beautiful young lady. You n I have a very special bonding that only both of us could feel n understand.

I might not be able to be with you at certain time during your up n down but that doesn’t mean that you are forgotten. To me, you are always be part of my life n have a special place in my heart.

I enjoy being in your presence and on you I can always depend. We sometimes share the same interest n secrets. You are also a very good friend n a good listener.

You are now a smart matured 19 years old lady. You are the idol n inspiration of your sisters n brother. They love n respect you so much.

Faizah.... Mommy wish you all the best n all your dreams come true. May this special day bring you lots of happiness. I always pray that you will have a happy life n success in your future undertaking.

Wherever you are n what ever you do just remember I care n love you.