Saturday 13 December 2008

Hi-Tea

We had safely arrived last night at Subang Airport, 6.00pm. Everybody was so excited to be home. At night I went out did some groceries as tomorrow we gonna have our first ‘makan-makan’ session at our house.

We invited our close friends, brother n in-laws. There were around 30 people who came. I cooked soto, baked macaroni, grilled chicken wings, kek lapis, cup cakes, n fruit salad. Our hi-tea session started at 4.30pm.

Alhamdullilah I managed to get it all done before the guest turned up. Thanks also to all my girls for being so helpful, helping me with all the preparations.

On top of that, I am so happy to see my brothers (Amil & Paul), Nazri, cousins Dhaniah, Eekmal n also our friends from Oman – Razak family.

p/s: Very sorry. I was very busy n forgot to take any pictures. Even my kids who are camera freak pun tak ingat to snap any photos.

No comments: