Tuesday 16 December 2008

The New Experience



Today my hubby n I decided to bring all our children to the cinema. We went to TGV Sunway Pyramid for Madagascar 2 movie. The most excited were Nabila n Hakeem. This is their first time being to the cinema. The last time I went to the cinema was about 7 years ago when I was pregnant for Nabila. I went to watch Scenario the Movie with Faizah.


There were eight of us sitting in a row. Hakeem was the one who’s always laughing out loud watching where as Nabila quietly concentrating the story. Both of them were really watching n concentrating the movie. It was a nice story with cute animals, silly humorous songs.

I bet after this, Nabila n Hakeem will be asking me again to go to the cinema. They really enjoyed the show n were non-stop talking about it.

No comments: