Thursday 11 December 2008

Indulging Myself



I always wanted to do this but I always never have a chance to find a time for it. The last time I did my face facial was a year ago. I think I am a kind of person that can never have my mind relax n stop thinking n computing unsettled matters n task to be done next n next. Even when I did facial, I always requested to have it not more than 30minutes.

Today my hubby asked me to go for a spa at the hotel - Ayura Spa. He volunteered to look after Nabila & Hakeem n let me have all the time for myself. I took the 2 hours package which includes aromatherapy massage n body scrubs.

Actually I don’t really like my body to be massaged except during the confinement time (which I have no choice). I always have the negative view of these massaging things. And now I have to take back all my words as for the first time in my life I learned to appreciate it.

It started with the body scrubs which I like best. It was totally like a makeover to my skin. Then followed with the gentle calming massage with the smell of soothing aroma plus the background music, I almost felt asleep. I felt like floating in the air.

What I can say is it was worth the money. For the two hours my body n mind was in a state of deep relaxation. I will definitely make visiting spa is in my next monthly agenda.

By the way the weather is superb today. Last night I thought I heard sounds of raining while sleeping. In the evening I spent my time soaking myself in the pool with the children.

1 comment:

Mum and Roses said...

Husband suruh spa dulu sebab banyak kerja nak suruh buat lepas ni....