Wednesday 18 June 2008

Water Cut Off



This afternoon I went to fetch Nadira at her school. It was heavy rain thru out the journey. Nadira got an additional home visit due to the no water supply at her school.

Nadira has been back to her school since 10 days ago. And since then she had problem with the water supply at the school. The supply was on-off n then was totally cut off. And today finally the Principal let the students to go back home.

I don’t understand what took him so long to do this. For me if no water, the school should be close. Furthermore it’s a boarding school. My daughter said that she took a shower 2 days once. The teacher had to drive them to the Genting View Resort. That also depends on the courtesy of the teacher.

The shower part can still be tolerated but what about other ‘business’? Today when I fetched her along with her friend from Saudi, I met n talked to the Principal. According to him, it was the faulty of the main pump. It takes time to get it repaired as this special pump has to be ordered from Singapore.

Well.. that’s not my concern. My concern n worried is the hygienic of the students’ n boarding. Would u want it to lead to another problem?

1 comment:

My corner said...

eii..seramnye tgk gambo tu..baik2 bawak kete yea k intan...miss u