Friday 27 June 2008

Thank God It's Friday

Thank God it’s Friday. I am so happy when comes to Friday. It’s the end of the day of my kids’ schooling for the week. And it means it’s the end of the day that I have to rush in the morning – preparing breakfast n jammed in the traffic while sending them to school. I hate that everyday I have to go thru the heavy traffic. There is never one in a day that the Federal Highway is smooth without jam!

When it’s Friday meaning that I can stay up late watching TV, though I tried to but always fell asleep on the couch. And the best thing is the next morning I can wake up a bit late than usual, which actually it seldom happened coz I can’t force myself to sleep after Subuh. What a waste ahh.. But that precious moment I either sitting down or lying on the bed thinking about myself, hubby, kids, home n especially those sweet memories.

Then on that Saturday morning I will go out with my children having our weekly breakfast at kedai Mamak. Then send them to Art class while I am having time for my own – window shopping. Saturday n Sunday are always my day off for cooking. It’s my kids’ day n they can request to eat anything n anywhere.

And most of all I am happy n excited with ‘today-Friday’ is because I have another two Fridays before I can meet n cuddle my beloved hubby *wink*.

No comments: