Friday 20 June 2008

The 100th Day

On the way out for a dinner tonite, I saw Stadium Shah Alam was packed with cars n people. The traffic was a bit slow n there were a few policemen around. I wonder what was going on. When looked at the banner then I realized it’s the ceremony of the 100th day Pakatan-led Selangor government in power.

As one of the citizens who reside in Selangor, I can’t see any drastic changes made. All I heard n read were all the same old stories. Finding faults, blaming each other, digging old files n promises n promises. Maybe 100 days is too short for the new government to do anything.

I hope whatever that were promised, will be delivered soon. As this are what people in the state wants. Not just talk, but action. We want something new n not the same old stories!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every selangor born student will get RM1000 kalau dapat masuk U....thats something..

abg