Sunday 8 June 2008

End Of School Holiday

Today is the last day for Nadira’s school holiday. She has been home for two weeks. And yet she’s complaining that it is too short. She has been dragging the time for me to send her back to boarding today. I was supposed to send her in the afternoon but at the end we departed from home at 5pm.

She took the afternoon time by spending it with Nabila n Hakeem. They went for swimming. Well.. this is actually the only time for my two little tods had fun for swimming. If their sisters are not around, takde lah swimming as their mom is so so lazy to wet herself!

I went back to Malacca two days ago to fetch Faizah. Yesterday I sent her back to her boarding. And today is Nadira’s turn. As for now Nurul has also back to her boarding. The school has starts n they are back to their routine n the same goes to me.

p/s: Today is also the day my late mother was born

No comments: