Wednesday 4 June 2008

Decision

White is pure. It’s a common colour n can never be out of date. But I would love to have something different. Something that’s lively n has character in it.

These back few days I was busy running around looking, choosing n deciding the materials for my house. This morning I went to have a look at the tiles. To tell the truth, this is actually my first time fully involved from beginning in the process of making our ‘home sweet home’.

I thought u just tell the I.D what u want n it’s all done. But it doesn’t sound that easy. We had actually finalized the concept n now is about to choose the materials. It’s so tough for me to decide these alone. My hubby already said YES in whatever I’m gonna choose. More or less we have the same taste n style.

BUT still I am afraid that I am going to make a mistake. Today I had chosen the tiles for all the bathrooms n floors. I didn’t realize that nowadays they have a variety of style n pattern of tiles especially for the bathroom.

For some people, bathroom is just a bathroom. But for me n hubby, it’s ‘something’ that represent ‘something’. There are no more plain square white tiles in the bathroom. I’ve made all the bathrooms with their own character n theme. And I am so excited about it!

And I just can’t wait for these people to start hacking the wall of my house. We target to move in to our new house before Eid.

No comments: