Saturday 14 June 2008

Happy Father's Day



Happy Father’s Day
to my hubby, the father of my beautiful children. Though u are not here today to celebrate this special day with us, we always remember u. All your children are so proud to have u as their dad. As Hakeem always says, ‘my daddy is so cool.. ‘. May Allah will always be with u and we can’t wait for u to comeback. We miss u so much.

As to my dearest father - Ayah, I wish u a Happy Father’s Day. May the happiness be with u n Allah will always protect u. You have done so much things to me that I can never pay u back. Raising n taking care of me till I am what I am today. I can never have a wonderful life today without u. I still remember when I was small n the only girl in the family, u are such a dear to me. You always accompanied me to the the clinic till I’ve grown up n even when I was pregnant with my first baby.

You were always worried about me n always wanted the best for me. We’ve been thru so much together especially when Mama has gone. There were ups n downs between us. No matter what, I just want u to know that I care n love u so much.

You are a wonderful father to me. I will never stop praying to Allah that He will bless u and give u a good health. I just want to see u happy.

And to all fathers - celebrate this special day with your love ones. Congratulations for being a ‘father’. Without u father, there can never be us in this world. Happy Father’s Day again.

We may not shower him with praise

Nor mention his name in song,
And sometimes it seems that we forget
The joy he spreads as he goes along,
But it doesn’t mean that we don’t know
The wonderful role that he has had.
And away down deep in every heart
There’s a place that is just for a father.....

No comments: