Thursday 19 June 2008

The Shoes



Nabila N Hakeem didn’t go to school today as I brought Nabila to see a dentist. She has been complaining having a tooth ache lately. The doctor just gave a medicine n nothing could be done yet because of the swelling gums. The next appointment is until she finishes all her antibiotic.

Since Nabila is still in her good mood (after taking the pain killer) we then went to Sunway Pyramid. I have not been there since 8 years ago. The mall now is so huge. Compare to those days, the Mall was actually like a dead place. But now it’s just like another KLCC.


We didn’t actually go over the whole place. We had lunch n went around to look for Nadira’s shoes. She has been dragging me from Mall to Mall since her last home visit to get her ‘kasut idaman’. And today I said, if u couldn’t find what u like here, that’s all.. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

And after went from one shop to another, she finally found the one that she liked. At first there was no size for her. Then we went again to other shops. At last she got one with her size. Oh.. ini rupanya yg dia nak sangat!! Hmm.. maybe this is ‘in’ at the moment. Ingat kan.. kasut tinggi ala Paris Hilton ke..

She immediately bought the shoes n smiled happily carrying the plastic bag. So I guess today is the happiest day for her. As for Hakeem he’s excited with his Transformer Robot n Nabila with her Disney’s Stamper.

And for me, I don’t know why but I felt so exhausted n currently having a migraine.

No comments: