Saturday 21 June 2008

My Choice

This morning I went to the Maids Agency. Wanted to look for a maid. First I was given a bundle of files with the profiles n pictures of the girls. There a few who look so young, old, fierce n decent. After looked thru a few, I seem to like one of the girls. To me she looked quite decent n young. So I decided to choose her.

According to the agent, I have to wait between 3-4 months for her arrival. I don’t mind waiting if it’s worth. While in that office, I saw a few Maids sitting there. When asked, they said those are already taken n waiting for their employer.

Then came one of the staff mentioned that there are two who are still available. Maybe it’s just my luck. I said I would like to see both of them. I feel it’s better for me to see the girls in person n I can do some interviews.

After done with the question n answer session, I decided to take one of them. She looked clean, pleasant n young. And somehow I feel that she is the one for me. As for this available Maid I still have to wait for another 2 months for things to get processed.

I know I can’t judge people by the first meeting. But I hope she won’t create any problem for me. As from my side I am not a fussy n demanding employer. As long as she do her job I will be happy enough.

No comments: