Friday 6 June 2008

It's Over

When the same incidents keep occurring, u will take it as a series in your life. U feel sick n tired but at the end u will feel nothing about it. It will be numbed n u couldn’t care less anymore. That’s what I am feeling now.

At first I will always worried n keep figured out why all this should happened. I even sometimes blamed myself for all this. I felt sore. I can’t sleep n continuously thinking about it. It kept buzzing on n on in my head till I got sick.

But now it’s over. It’s over in a sense that I don’t give a damn about it. I had tried n worked hard n took all my effort to solve the crisis n problem. I stoop down myself just to please others. Swallow my pride n dignity just to make people happy.

I don’t n will never regret if it doesn’t worked out. To me it’s just my mistakes. My big mistake to get involved with the people whose thinking is not the same level as mine. We just don’t speak the same language.

The only thing that I care now is only one person. One person that connected so much to my life. That’s all that I should worry about.

I believe in fate n destiny. Whatever happened is because Allah wants it to be. And I embrace all these with my open heart.

If anyone speaks badly of you, live so no one will believe it. The truth can never be wrong even if no one hears it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a break if you must but dont you quit :)
Take care

My corner said...

Relax,we all would always be with u..remembers Allah..love u.