Wednesday 25 June 2008

The Final

This morning I went to see my I.D n the contractor regarding the renovations of our house. Today we finalized everything on the materials. As for now I think I’ve decided almost everything about the raw materials n colours except for the furniture.

According to the Mr Contractor, order has to be confirmed before end of the month. As most of the suppliers will jack up the price on everything. Apa lagi.. minyak naik harga punya pasal lah.. So in order to secure the old prices, we have to place an order n dump in some deposits.

This Monday I will be meeting them again with the ‘figure’ for the whole project. We have informed them our budget. Hopefully with the things increased here n there, it will not give so much impact to us.

I just can’t wait for the house to be ready. The house is all the sweat n effort that we had all these years to make it as our dream home. The home sweet home for my beloved family.

On the other hand, today I received the water bill stated that the 1st 20m3 water bill has been paid by KDEB (government of Selangor). My total bil is RM6.18 n paid by them RM4.82. And I have to pay the balance RM1.35. Hmm… not bad ahh.. :)

No comments: