Tuesday 29 April 2008

The New School



Yesterday was Nabila n Hakeem first day at their new permanent school. Nabila now is in Year One n Hakeem is still in Kindergarten. There was no problem with Hakeem as always a happy boy but for Nabila she was like a bit cranky by not wanted to go into the class. After a moment talked n comforted her, finally I left her with a smile on her face.

Today on the second day both of them were looking forward to go to school. Hakeem’s teacher asked me whether Hakeem like banana coz he ate 2 bananas today. I told yes n that’s his favourite. The teacher told me that Hakeem said that he loves banana so much n he has a banana tree at home. Hahahaha.. I was laughing out loud when I heard this. Bila masa pulak tanam pokok pisang…

Anyway I am glad that they had quickly adapted n made new friends at the new place. Once in a while sometimes Hakeem still kept mentioning his teachers n friends especially Haikal at his previous school in Oman. I know how much they've missed their friends n teachers back there.

No comments: