Sunday 6 April 2008

The Weekend

My weekend was fulfilled with the outing activities. It started on Saturday that I went to accompanied my dearest cousin Dhaniah to Ikea. Furthermore I never been there before, the new Ikea which I heard the size is so huge. The place was packed with lots of people. We had lunch at The Curve area then later mingled around at the mall n the area nearby.

This morning I went to visit Nadira at her school. I took her, Azreen n Faris for outing. We went to the nearest Mall which is at Wangsa Maju Jaya Jusco. They were so happy. I am glad that Nadira is happy at her new school n could get along well with her new friends.

I sent them back after 3 hours there. It was heavy rain thru out my journey back home. One thing for sure I will surely miss her.

No comments: