Friday 11 April 2008

Mak Datin oh Mak Datin..

Currently I am renting an apartment. So this is my first month of rental. While driving just now I received a phone call from my landlady. She said that she was around my house n would like to collect the house rent. I told her that I had already bank-in the rental on the 3rd April.

She asked me which bank that I bank-in. I told her the one that stated in the tenancy agreement. She said she totally forgot about that. Then I asked her whether she agreed that way or she wants to collect the rental monthly.

She said she preferred me to bank-in to the bank. BUT I have to sms to her after that. As she said she might not know the money is from me as she normally has lots of ‘money’ credits to her account n doesn't know which n who it's from. Hmmm…. Really? Duhhh…

The first time when I met this landlady that I call Kak Ema, she looked so stunning like Mak Datin. (she drives Merz C class). When we started talking n introducing ourselves that was the part that made me believed it more. But she never introduced herself as Datin n instead called herself by the name.

When I told her that we just came back from Oman, she said that she just came back shopping from Dubai. When I told her that I send my daughter to HIBS Genting Highland, she said that she sent before one of her daughter there too. Then when my hubby told her that he’s from Malacca, she said that she has one house at one of the Golf Club there..

Well.. I don’t know... maybe all of these were just the coincident. But on top of that she is actually really a nice lady.

2 comments:

My corner said...

la...datin kaa...mmm..baguih la tu...tambah kenalan lagi...networking ma...

TeeNee said...

Salam. Singgah2 ke blog saya. Terdapat banyak pilihan dalam barangan fesyen branded.