Monday 21 April 2008

Disconnected

I’ve been disconnected from the World Web World since 5 days ago (16april). I called the Celcom Careline on 17april at 5.16pm n was being informed that the whole Malaysia was having system failure. As I was with the Careline people, I made complaints that I encountered using this 3G broadband all this while. The line was so not reliable, always disconnected n sometimes I couldn’t connect to my I.E. She said she can’t take my complaints now as the system down n asked me to call back after 10.45pm. Hmm… OK. I wonder what does 3G broadband connection failure has to do with the Call Centre system! I didn’t make a call or try the connection as it was late n I wanted to sleep.

The next morning I tried to connect to the internet n still couldn’t find the network. I called the Careline again. And this time the person said it will be OK by 12pm. I asked him, are u sure as at the time I called was 11.40am. He said that’s what in the system said. I reminded him about the promised that made by his colleague last night.

And again as I was with this Careline people, I would like to lodge complaints about my problems since using the 3G. He asked me where I stay. I told him n u know what did he answered me? He told me that the 3G coverage are available at Sek 7, Bukit Jelutung n so on. Then I asked him. Excuse me.. do u ask me to move there so that I will be able to get my connection stable. He said he’s only informing me the strong 3G coverage area.

Yes.. tq for that but u r not solving my problem. I am telling u that I always got my line disconnected. Then he told me the reason is that the increasing of people using it. Huh… I was totally pissed of with these stupid reasons. I said.. hello… kalau 1 juta rakyat Malaysia guna 3G celcom, don’t tell me that all the people will face this problem. You really made my blood go upstairs!!!

I am calling u to tell my problems n u’ve been answering me with this stupid n illogical explanations. You n CELCOM are suppose to rectify the problems n I as a customer who pay the bill monthly of course will not happy with all these. Don’t brag about your advert – ‘Instant high speed Internet connectivity anytime, anywhere’ where else your system is still very slow n has tons of problems.

And this SUPER CARELINE person who seems to be so care about customers dare to answer me that the advert is actually for streamyx n 3G. He also got the guts to tell me that if I use streamyx I will never face the problem. Memang silap haribulan ah dia cakap mcm tu….

I told him, do u know that people has reasons why they subscribe streamyx or 3G. And I have my own bloody reasons too. I am not calling u to hear about all these nonsense. He answered me that he was just trying to explain to me what the advert all about. Oh my God.. please help me. What is wrong with this guy?

I got fed up with this guy. I told him.. listen here. I know whatever we talked here is being recorded. Now I want u take n key in the system whatever I said n complaint just now. And I want u to rectify n solve the problems. No point talking to u anymore as whatever I said u always gave me the stupid reasons. Celcom will be proud to have a staff like u.

And since that I’ve been trying from time to time n everyday I received the same reasons. Until last night, finally I’ve been passed to the technical person n he guided me thru it. And now today I got connected back to the internet. I don’t understand why it took 5 days to settle all this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe...baru 1st time jadi kaklong...u will facing more this problem later..just wait n see...