Wednesday 16 April 2008

Get Together

This morning I went to Nadira’s school attended the PIBG meeting. This is the first time in my life I attended the PIBG meeting at Malaysian school here. Just like any other PIBG meeting I guess, but it interest me to see the involvement of the parents in bringing up issues, complaints n suggestions.

I just sent my daughter here n today I’ve learned n got to know this school culture. Ehem.. I was the one to be on the floor with a suggestion. The chairman was very supportive with all the issues by the parents except the Headmaster of the school who was being so defensive over his teachers.

Later then I went to meet Nadira’s teacher for her school report. Since she’s new there so there are no updates for her test or exam except for her misbehaviours in the class. Well… the same Nadira from BSM. 'Miss chatty', 'Miss forgetful to bring the h/work n books' n 'Miss not pay attention in the class'. I was screaming in my heart when I hear these.

She definitely got the annoying buzzing from me. I hope that she will understand n change the attitude.

Later in the evening we went to Kakak Jamaliah’s house. There’s suppose to have makan-makan for Edrin’s birthday. But for some reasons (kesilapan teknikal) plan changed to just having dinner out. Whatever it is, it’s good to see Laila, Udik n all her other children there. That gives a big smile to Kakak. And I know that she’s very happy at that moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss chatty? miss forgetful to bring homeworks? miss not pay attention in class?
Perangai sapa la tu deea ikut ek??! he.he.he

\^_^/
~DIKDA~