Tuesday 15 April 2008

Love Letter

This morning I went to take a measurement for Nabila’s school uniform. Her new school is located around the housing area. Every time when I go there, the problem is to get a parking. So this morning I parked my car along the roadside opposite one of the houses there.

After settled n went back to the car, I was surprised by the ‘surat cinta’ from the MPPJ. I was so frustrated. There’s no yellow line there n it is actually at the housing area n yet I got this penalty letter from them. Huh.. I don’t mind getting it if I break the law by going into the ‘no-entry’ lane or hit the red light. But this… oohh… oohh…. Mencemar duli kereta baruku…

And it cost me RM100. Hmm.. I am not sure whether the new Selangor MB has abolished all the fines. I heard it somewhere. But if he’s still didn’t then maybe I selamat.. if not poket I tak selamat.. I have to check n ask around then.

Later then I went to visit my old friend masa bujang-bujang dulu… Ida. I had lunch at her house n spent there till evening catching up stories n news we both have. It’s good to see her as I don’t have many friends left here in KL.

1 comment:

Abdul Q said...

alah tapelah. RO 10 je pun.. seciput sahajaaa.. huhu