Wednesday 9 April 2008

I Feel Good

It has been 2 months since I had not done any workout/exercise/bersenam/bersukan n whatever category that falls under ‘sweating up n pumping up’. Since I moved back here, I have been looking around the fitness centre at my area. I couldn’t find any decent one that suits my criteria.

Well.. I know there are a lot around Kelang Valley here, to name some of it like celebrity fitness, fitness centre or clark hatch but none of it are located around the place I stay. I don’t want to go too far which at the end I got stuck in the traffic n that soon will demoralize me to go to the gym centre.

Recently I bought the weighing machine n I just couldn’t believe that I’ve putting up my weight so much. At first I thought it’s the machine (trying to find fault… ahaks) but it’s me who was standing on that machine with that ‘big number’. I was upset for a few days.

I was totally disappointed with my blotted body here n there. And that’s why it determines me more to seriously start doing something. I actually bought the aerobic cd to do at home. Believe it that it only lasted for two days!! Yesterday I made a few calls to the fitness centre n finally got one n registered.

So this morning, I started doing my first cardio n a bit of pumping up here n there. I feel lots better n feel good. I am not really a kind of sports person but I started love n addict to this exercise after being influenced by my hubby. Normally my morning will be a very long n dull. After sending my kids to school I will sit at the sofa n staring at the wall until I got tired. Then I started to lie down n sometimes fell asleep. Then only after that I will have my breakfast n do my house chores.

And that’s why I need to do some workout to energize n boost up my day. And indeed I am not a bit regret though I have to dig out quite some amount of money.


p/s: my dear friend in Oman... duk pergi gym lagi tak?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear friend,
kita rg dah semangat balik gi gym ni. nak gi belajar
swimming lagi. hehe kalau u adakan seronok.

Unknown said...

Which gym akak selalu gi masa kat muscat.. still searching for one...