Saturday 19 April 2008

Fatini's Birthday Party




Today is my niece, Fatini’s 5th birthday party. It’s the princess n superhero theme. Lucky Nabila n Hakeem still have those costumes. So I don’t have to buy a new one for them. The party started at 3pm. The food was so good n the beautiful cakes were so yummy n delicious. Nabila n Hakeem were really enjoying themselves.


Later at night with the left over party food Mak, Faizah, Deea, me n kids sat down in front of the TV enjoying the AF concert with foods full in hands. I really ate a lot over this weekend.

The next day we went out for outing n then everybody went back to Malacca. There left me n the kids. Back to normal! Anyway I am so please to have my relatives at home. Love the noise, chatting n especially my kids who have their cousins around.

No comments: