Saturday 26 April 2008

Weekend at Jalan TAR



The last time I went to Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman or I always call Masjid India was 4 years ago. The place has not changed much. Since we went on Saturday so there’s a long stretch of bazaar selling like clothes n foods. Ohh.. I just go crazy seeing all the tudung.

When I was here it reminds me those days when I used to come here to get materials for hari raya. I love to come here with my mom. We can just stroll along n hop in from one shop to another for the entire day. And we just never get tired.

Whenever we come to KL, this is a must place for us. I guess this is most famous n kemestian place to go for all the people outside from KL. You can just find almost everything here.

As for Hakeem n Nabila, they enjoyed the experience walking thru di celah-celah lorong. As usual on weekend, it’s always crowded with people n traffics.

No comments: