Thursday 3 April 2008

The Treasure

I know that I can’t do much with all these ‘treasure’. I just have to wait till I clear up n make do the house. So meanwhile I just have to bare with the mess that hurt my eyes. What I can foresee that I will definitely have lots lots lots of things n energy to unpack n clear up all the boxes.

Above are all the boxes that we shipped from Miri, Sarawak. It was there since 2005. Before this, all the boxes were stored at the rented storage. We had recently opened some of the boxes to take our things. And some of the boxes were already opened n being intruded by the uninvited guests – cik anai-anai.

And these are all the boxes that just being delivered just now. Fresh from Oman.

2 comments:

Abdul Q said...

quality jugak shipping from oman tu. better than miri's. surprising...

Vogue Mom said...

yg miri punya tu dah bertahun... di makan zaman.. sebab tu nampak buruk.. hehhehe