Thursday 1 May 2008

The First Step

I was busy since yesterday. One more new activity in my daily life. Somehow this is like a ‘bidan terjun’ But who knows.. this might be a start up for everything.. My daughter, Faizah is having a picnic trip activity n was looking for somebody who can prepare food for 24 people of her friends. And I’ve decided to help them.

So yesterday morning I went to the wet market then Giant n then went back home prepared all the ingredients to cook. Then in the afternoon rushing to fetch my kids from school. When reached home I started busy continued preparing all the foods.

I slept last night at 12pm n woke up this morning at 4am to cook. Later at 7am the foods has been successfully delivered to my daughter’s boarding. Nasi putih, ayam goreng berempah, sambal tumis ikan, telur masam manis, sayur goreng for the lunch n sandwich sardine for the breakfast. And also plus a container of air sirap.

I was totally flat when I got back home. But when come to think of the accomplishment that I made today, I feel so happy n excited. I love to cook n I enjoy every single moment of it. When my daughter handed out the payment I was smiling proudly of myself. It is so meaningful to me.. Something that is so unexplainable..

p/s: i was so busy till i forgot to snap the pictures of all the foods

2 comments:

Abdul Q said...

alah sayang nya takde gambar, tapi bunyi mcm sedap gilooo, nanti nak trylah. nampaknya bole lah start business catering ni auntie! boleh tebalkan lagi purse yg sudah tebal itu.

Vogue Mom said...

hehehehe.. mengikut komen pelanggan pertama aunty.. suma nya licin n sedap.. ahaks.. lepas ni leh ah berniaga tepi jalan :)