Thursday 29 May 2008

Coach Clearance Sale

I received an email regarding the Coach clearance sale starting 28th May. It will be held at a few outlets in Klang Valley. I didn’t know about this when I was at KLCC yesterday. And today since we r going to Mid Valley, I will never want to miss this.

After lunch, we walked to Gardens the new Mall joined next to Mid Valley. I was surprise to see a long que to go inside the Coach boutique. Well.. since we were there, why not just join the crowd. Plus I am so curious to see what’s so hot about it.

The truth is I never really fancy Coach label. Actually this label reminds me a lot of my dearest friend, Zaireen. She has lots full of collections. Love to see them. Anyway after about 10 minutes waiting, finally the guard let us in.

We went straight to the clearance section. All the selected handbags are 30% discounts. After looked through, there were one or two that catch my eyes. I saw one lady was holding four handbags in her hand. I really like one of the handbags that she had. When asked the salesperson, he said that was the last piece.

It was not me alone who like it, a few people did ask for it. And I guess, the lady noticed that all of us were eying for it n she will never let it go. The salesperson even promise to me that he’ll grab the bag for me once the lady decided not to take it. Hehehehehe..

After waited for another 15 minutes, the lady was still holding all the four handbags started talking to the phone telling her hubby that she’s buying all those. Hmmm…. That answered everything. So I just walked out from the shop with empty handed. Well.. I didn’t actually plan to buy one so it didn’t really bother me so much.

And on the other hand it saves my money n the dilemma to explain to my hubby why I should buy this expensive designer handbag!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

best nye!!! sini kedai coach pun takdak but i'm hoping to grab one (or two or three hehehe) when i'm in US nxt wk..

My corner said...

giler best..asal tak beli utk oja satu..hehehe..balik kl kena sapu satu lah nie...

Vogue Mom said...

beli jangan tak beli suma... i mmg suka nengok org pakai. masa kat kedai tu yg org pegang tu yg berkenan. tapi bila kita sendiri try diri depan cermin pegang beg tu, tak lah berkenan. putri: borong bnyk2 buat collection. oja: balik mesia ni kita gi lagi eh.. cari clearance sale lain lak!!

Anonymous said...

putri,voguemom, aku nak showoff kat kau rg lah ni, dah dpt coach satu ...