Monday 26 May 2008

Dead Beat

I am so frustrated, tired n worn-out today. I’ve planned this since last week. Early in the morning after sent my kids to school me n Nadira stopped by at Bangsar to have our breakfast. Reason is because it’s still early n I would like to kill the time n at the same time have my leisure time with my daughter.

The plan today is I would like to ‘window shopping’ n survey around the furniture shop. I have to start looking n decide the type, colour n furniture to be at my new house. I started with the one that I always see along the federal highway. I never been there before so redah je n managed to find the way. Once reached there, it was closed. When checked, it opens at 12noon.

Hmm… ok… I told myself maybe if I go somewhere around Ampang, there are shops open there. Unfortunately along the stretch of Jalan Ampang, none of the shops are opened. It was 11.00am at that time. I had getting angry! What is wrong? Why aren’t they open? Mostly the shops open at 12.00noon on weekdays n 10.00am during weekends.

How the hell I will know all this. I thought at least by 10.00am they will open. My fault I didn’t check. How should I know? I don’t shops furniture everyday. At the end we turned back to Subang Jaya to have a break n then fetched my kids from school.

I have been driving around non-stop 5 hours for nothing! With those 5 hours I can actually going back to Kedah! Such a long n exhausted day .

No comments: