Thursday 15 May 2008

Balik Kampung



This is my first balik kampung trip to Alor Setar since I came back to Malaysia for good. I was looking forward to go back to this place where I have been brought up. But sadly this time I only went back for two days. Reasons are because my kids had started schooling n my hubby has to go back to his workplace soon.

We arrived at the airport at 3pm today. As usual every time when we go back to Kedah, ‘makan-makan’ will always be the first list in the agenda. At the tea time we gathered to have my favourite kuetiaw kerang Latif.

As for dinner, memang tak sah if we dont go n eat at the infamous Nasi Royale. Huh... memang terubat rindu as I was really looking forward to eat here.

Beside all these ‘makan-makan’ session, I am happy to see my beloved father n all my brothers, niece, nephew, cousin n aunty. Glad to be around with them happily laughing catching up old days time.

No comments: