Saturday 10 May 2008

2nd day In Kota Bharu

My 2nd day in Kota Bharu started with a breakfast the famous nasi berlauk n nasi ulam. Hmm… so delicious. We then went to Bazar Buluh Kubu to get some gifts n souvenirs for relatives. Interesting place with rows of shops selling beautiful batik n traditional crafts. Hakeem was totally fell in love with the traditional ‘wau’. He wanted to buy one to bring home which of course is impossible!


Since we still have ample time, we stopped by to have a taste of the famous sotong bakar selling by the makcik by the roadside. Nabila loved it so much. Later on we drove to Pantai Cahaya Bulan to have a view during the day time. Well… I reserved my comments. But we love the fresh coconut.


We later sent Nurul back to her boarding n proceeded to the airport. I don’t know when I will come back again to Kota Bharu. I love the food n most of all I like to see the crowd at the Pasar Siti Khadijah.

No comments: