Saturday 17 May 2008

Tears n Happiness Parting


We left Alor Setar taking the early flight in the morning. Though my trip this time was only two days, I am glad that I could see n leave my father with a smile n happiness in his eyes. I will never stop praying to Allah that He will always protect my father. I just want him to be happy n stay healthy. A prayer n hope from every daughter that loves her dad.

We reached KLIA at 10.30am. From there we drove back to Malacca.

p/s: I was in the same flight (frm KLIA-AS-KLIA) with Ning Baizura. Masa nak balik tu ambik kesempatan ah posing jap... She's standing beside my dad n my bro yg pura2 malu tapi sebenarnya ciwi gila!!! hahahaha

2 comments:

Abdul Q said...

waaa ning tu! kenapa auntie tak bergambar sekali??

Vogue Mom said...

hehehe.. gamba aunty dgn dia ada gak.. tapi malu ah nak tunjuk. cover line.. :D